Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 19

I am realizing my taste buds are WAY off. I have a hard time with sweet and sour. There's a mint and grapefruit juice that I usually love, but now it just tastes super sour and I can't make out the mint. I can't quite pinpoint how they are off, but they are just off.

I had pancakes this morning! I put extra (vegan) butter and syrup on them and mashed each forkful and put it on my tongue, mashed some more against the roof of my mouth and swallowed. So good!!!

I also bought a bag of chips. I successfully ate about 10 yesterday at my dad's, by breaking them up into small pieces and leaving them in my mouth until they are mush. So i figured that warranted my buying my own bag.

1 comment:

  1. You look awesome Amanda! I love your profile. Wow, having chips at day 19 is definitely something to celebrate! Keep up the speedy healing.

    ReplyDelete