Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 9

I'm back home. Traveling yesterday took a lot out of me. I always consider myself a tough cookie, but by the time I reached my gate yesterday afternoon I was in tears. I was feeling tired, beat up and a little scared about flying. I made it home, but didn't get very much sleep. My jaw was so tense I kept clenching the first few hours. So, I stayed awake until I was relaxed enough to release my bite. So happy to be home with Jeff, Thomas, doggies and my kitchen!!! Can't wait to break out the Vitamix and juicer;)

1 comment:

  1. Aww it must feel so good to be home!
    Your smile is amazing! I still can't smile so I'm really jealous right now lol
    Your swelling looks great for day 9.
    What have you been consuming? I find it it limiting not eating meat as every soup or liquid item is made from some type of animal broth

    ReplyDelete