Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Rally Beard


Let me start off by saying, no, I don't have a beard... but my boyfriend does! And yes, we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend... sigh. When I met him he was clean shaven. It was in the second week that he showed up with some stubble and was a little embarrassed about it. I showed such enthusiasm about said stubble that he kept it growing with my encouragement. That was 4 months ago. With my continued support and his continued trimming, he still has the beard.

It recently occurred to me that I didn't remember what he looked like without it. So, we (I) thought of the fantastic idea that he should keep his beard until I got my braces off... then we both won't recognize each other! So, here's to the rally beard! (if you are reading this babe, no pressure, feel free to shave any time!)

my mountain man

Braceface and Beardface

4 comments: